2012 Private Equity Survey
This annual survey finds PE firms spurring growth for investors and the economy.
- Nearly two-thirds of firms reported increased employment at their portfolio companies.
- Firms are taking a more active role in portfolio company management.
- IT deficiencies pose a challenge to performance improvement.
- “On-shoring” is becoming more prevalent as Chinese labor and freight costs rise.
- Firms will continue to optimize value regardless of tax policy uncertainty.
Short URL: http://www.mmmtechlaw.com/?p=6004