2012 State of the Industry: Technology in Georgia Report
Morris, Manning & Martin is proud to sponsor the Technology Association of Georgia’s 2012 State of the Industry: Technology in Georgia Report. The report committee was chaired by John Yates, chair of the MMM Corporate Technology Group, and contains information on the current state of technology in our state, as well as results from the TAG Technology Decision-Makers Survey.
Key findings from the Report include:
• Georgia technology companies generated $113.1 billion in total industry sales in 2011.
• The tech industry in Georgia added 6,000 new jobs in 2011; 71% of decision makers surveyed plan to increase hiring over the next year
• Top tech company initiatives for 2012 include mobile/wireless, cloud computing and new media
• In 2011, Georgia’s technology industry made up 17% of the state’s GDP
• Technology salaries are rising; 63% of Georgia’s technology decision makers expect wages to increase again this year.
• Technology now accounts for more than one-third of Georgia’s total exports
To view the complete web-based report, click here.
Short URL: http://www.mmmtechlaw.com/?p=5819